The 100% local and unique Ærø Whisky in the range. Matured on a barrel made of oak from the legendary oak tree in Nørregade 25, Ærøskøbing. Barley from local fields on Ærø. A rarity and very few bottles released every year.
- Bottled from a single cask of Ærø oak
- Naturally colored from the barrels and no cold filtration.
- There is a lot of lime in the water in Ærøskøbing. This is good for the taste, but means that cloudiness can occasionally occur in the bottle. A handheld production with only light mechanical filtration.
- At least 3 years old. 60% alcohol
– Maksimalt aftappes 50 stk. årligt.
- Take a photo of the front of the bottle with the bottle number and get additional information about the specific bottle via SMS. Send SMS to +4551968061
This bottle is delivered in a single wooden box or wooden box with 2 pcs. glasses
If you choose the variant with a wooden box and 2 glasses a 3 CL sample bottle is included. This is very nice if you want to taste without opening the main bottle. If you buy as an investment, you should refrain from opening the sample bottle.
Select variant below.
All items are shipped with GLS free of charge (DK only)