A local and very unique product. Matured in a single barrel made from oak from the legendary oak tree at Nørregade 25, Ærøskøbing. Barley from Ærø and our own malting plant. A rarity and very few bottlings. Flavor notes of vanilla, coconut, apricot and cinnamon.
– Tapped from a single barrel made from Island oak.
– Naturally colored from the barrels and no cold filtration.
– There is a lot of lime in the water in Ærøskøbing. This is great for flavor, but means that occasional cloudiness can occur in the bottle. A handheld production with only light mechanical filtration.
– At least 3 years old. 60% alcohol.
– A maximum of 50-70 pieces are bottled. annually.
– Take a photo of the front of the bottle with the bottle number and get additional information about the specific bottle via text message. Send SMS to 51968061
This bottling is delivered in a single wooden box or wooden box with 2 glasses.
If you choose the variant with wooden box and 2 glasses, 3 CL are included. sample bottle, which is handy if you want to taste without opening the main bottle. If you are buying as an investment, you should not open the sample bottle.
Select a variant below.
All items are shipped with GLS free of charge.